Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pregnancy update. well overall I have had a great 30 weeks. Though about 3 weeks ago I started to develop a rash which then spread throughout my whole body. It was extremely uncomfortable and caused lots of sleepless nights. I went to the doctor and they told me that they thought it was something called Puppp which is a pregnancy rash that 1% of women develop and that it would go away when the baby was born. Well I started to freak out because I still have a lot to get done and this rash seemed to be taking over. Well they gave me some creme to help stop the itching but it didn't seem to help all that much. On Tuesday I went to my OB for my regular appointment and see if I could get anymore clarity on what this was. Well on Monday I started to see a little change for the better in my rash and it seemed even better on Tuesday. So when I went to the doctor we discussed it she thinks it was a reaction to something and not Puppp's. My best guess is that I had a reaction to the iron that I started taking because I was low. She said that a rash is not a normal side effect of iron but that seemed to be the only thing that changed so my guess is the Iron. Though I did have a lot of people praying and I know that God had a hand in my healing. So at this point the Rash is almost all the way gone and I am able to sleep through the night again! I cannot tell you how excited I am God is good!

Here are some pictures to update baby schafers growth...



21 weeks.



24 weeks.



26 weeks.




28 weeks.



30 weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Gravley said...

you look great, rachael! crazy rash! i wonder what in the world it was?? glad you're doing better. =)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home