Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hey everyone! We are in orlando for our anniversary this year! We listened to a time share presentation this morning and we got 2 nights stay in a hotel and two tickets to universal FREE! So we spent the rest of the day at universal. We had lots of fun! It rained a lot towards the end but that just means shorter lines =)
We got to be a part of Fear Factor live! And you can see the picture in the slide show. We walked up after the auditions and they guy said he just needed a girl that would sit in a chair so I raised my hand and then he said I was signed up. Little did I know that I would have to sit in a chair with 5 scorpions on my head. But Joe was more than happy to sign us up and he got to spin the wheel to decide what was going to go on my head. I was very nervous but it was a lot of fun. Enjoy the pictures! Love ya all
Joe and Rach

1 Comments:

Blogger jeileenbaylor said...

Hey rach... so good to talk to you. It looks like you guys have been having a blast! Love you so much!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home